The fruits of random browsing. More random stuff on Twitter.
2. What to call this bunch, The Dirty Five Dozen? ISI offers the Taliban a new ‘get out of jail free’ card: enter India, cause mayhem. George Bush was right after all, when he repeatedly called Pakistan ‘a front line ally in the war on terror’ — without them there would be no terror, ergo no war.
While on Pakistan-related issues, the latest updates on Stratfor contains an analysis of the October 5 suicide bomb attack on the Islamabad office of the United Nations’ World Food Program (WFP).
3. No wonder they call China the world’s manufacturing hub — they make anything there these days. Even virgins.
4. The guy in the lead image in this NYT story is wasted as a farmer. With aim like this…
7. When you separate the contents of a daily newspaper into stories, ads and just plain rubbish, what do you get? This.
9. Why does India find American ‘liberals’ harder to deal with than its conservatives? Bhanu Pratap Mehta examines the seeming paradox.
More, as and when…